The Dividend Value Investment Strategy
*Great for Retirement Income!
- You will own 28 of the best stocks that I can find for you to hold in the long term. I will periodically adjust the holdings to reflect changes in the outlook of every stock being held. I intend to invest the money using an equal weighted strategy but will let winners take much larger proportions to be held in the future.
- The key requirement for the 28 stocks is that none of them will cause too much exposure to any particular industry. Diversification of portfolio holdings is important. This means that not all 28 companies are expected to react the same way in the markets. I focus on looking for companies that will create value over the long term by paying dividends and growing their businesses.
- Dividends and cash flow will be a particularly important objective. The dividends can be put in *DRIP Mode 365 or can be withdrawn as monthly income.
- *DRIP Mode 365 means I, Virtual Dan, will make sure that when your dividend gets paid, we will reinvest that dividend in the very same stock for additional shares!
- I will buy stock in companies with sufficient cash flow to cover those dividend payments through proper analysis of their ability to continue to pay dividends.
- Companies like AT&T (T) with a 6.375% sustainable dividend payer could be a portion of the portfolio… but it will certainly also invest an equal dollar amount in a company like Lockheed Martin (LMT), the huge defense company that essentially operates as an arm of the U.S. military! The key will be to buy, hold, and grow with solid dividend-paying stocks.
- Open an account managed by FMF365 held in the custody of one of the most prestigious and safe companies to invest your funds with, Fidelity Investments.
- You can invest as little as $50,000 to be managed in this dividend value investment portfolio by just walking through our simple online process!
- Yes, you with $50,000 to invest! You can get a great portfolio managed by me while your funds are held safely in the care of Fidelity Investments.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org today and begin the process!
- We can even help you roll over your assets from your former 401(k) providers to a Fidelity Investment Roth or traditional IRA.
- Transfer your nonperforming accounts held with other advisors in an easy, three-step, worry-free process.
- Or perhaps you want to begin investing on a regular basis in a Fidelity Investments Brokerage Account that is liquid and accessible if needed.